Day at Hythe Marina

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

We decided to go explore around Hythe - Southampton, as we didn't have much to do. Exploring around the beach area. It was a surprisingly warm day so we made the most of it. We found thirty or so old iron and concrete boats, from the World War II and decided to stop and take some photos. I only can take pictures on my phone though, but my boyfriend has his fancy camera so one of his photos is here too.


It was very pretty and I instantly came back to research all the boats and the history but I didn't find much at all! So if anyone knows anything about I'd gladly like you to share some information, its incredibly interesting.





Well that's it for me today, hope everyone is having a good day! These are it for the okay photos I took, not very good at the whole taking pictures thing, and only have my phone. Maybe one day I'll find my old camera and I'll get back into it, but everything is in boxes at the moment so that won't be for a while.

Anyways, have to go relax for a bit now, stressed to the max. Raspberries and chips come at me.

Love xx

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hythe - Southampton looks so amazing place
    for then, you and your boyfriend are so sweet together : )

    ReplyDelete