Hi

Monday, September 01, 2014

So hey,
I'm 19 and living in England. I love to explore and find new places, my lovely boyfriend and I go and take pictures everywhere.

This is me.
Recently I've wanted a project. Something to take my mind of the things going on at the moment, something to focus my energy on.
I don't really know why I started this blog, it's something I've always wanted to try, but never really had the time to... But now, I'm pretty much free to live my life however I want, starting over.
So, new start, new blog.
Not quite sure what I'm going to make of this yet, but we'll see, work in progress.
Whether this is to make new friends, or just share my views/opinions I'm excited to see what I can do with it.
In a week, I'm moving house, so I don't know when I'll post again, but anyone who reads this (if anyone does!) give me ideas on what to post about, what would interest you?
If you wanna be friends just say hey!

Love xx

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Hey julie!!
    Its so easy to get lost in this big world but with blogging you have a little place to call your own.
    Thank you for stopping by ny blog and for those very encouraging words.
    http://www.modefort.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice picture really,which camera are you using? =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I started to follow your blog now : )
    new year,new start,new blog : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to be your friend :]
    hope to see more photos and posts from you soon

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete